Selected Product Works, vol. 2
for 2020 - 2022
S7 Message Center
S7 Message Center
S7 Message Center is a platform that allows managing messages and requests from customers that are seeking assistance or support. I worked on redesigning the UI and optimizing the work process.
2021 – Present
Increase user productivity
15x faster replies and -10 hours of labor p/w
A support message center for an airlines company is a dedicated platform that enables customers to reach out to the company's customer support team for assistance with their inquiries, complaints, or requests. This platform is available 24/7 and can be accessed through various channels such as chat, S7 mobile application, phone, or social media.
The primary goal of a support message center for airlines is to provide prompt and helpful responses to customers' queries, concerns, or issues. It includes features such as automated responses, ticket tracking, real-time chat support, and self-help knowledge base articles.
I was the first designer on this project, leading the whole design process, ending with a team of 3 designers.
The measured results for this product are the following:
- Saved at least 10 hours of labor per week (Hr P/W) for each operator
- Got 15x faster reply speed (RS), mostly because of removing redundant communication channels like email, where users had to wait for at least 24 hours to get the first reply
- Reduced the number of third-party services required, embedding them into the Message Centre
- Lead design on in-house solutions replacing third-party SAAS, saving at least $42k annually and adapting processes for the company's needs
- Restructured UI kit and design process, increasing design and development speed (DS) by ~3x.